Wednesday, May 30, 2007

first post-- again

once again, for the first time (i hope that makes sense), i have posted my first post in how many blogs??? hopefully, i intend to keep this one acutually up and running. there i go... again. i also said that way before-- god knows how back then it was.

well, in this life so called life of mine, people are all the same. they say they love me, and then they leave me. what kind of friends are those right? anyways, their fault and loss. as far as i know, i haven't done anything wrong. very few people in this world know who i really am. top of the list of course is my mom. i thank god for her. after her though, i'm not sure. it's a really hard call. if people don't leave me, they end up betraying me-- back stabbing me or hurting me really bad in so many ways. personally i would rather have people leave me than betray me.

last night, or rather very early in the morning, 2ish maybe, a very good friend of mine and i got into a fight. i thought she understood me. apparently not. if i never hear from her again, i wouldn't be surprised. just like i said, people are all the same. if she leaves me like my best friend did a while back (12 years down the drain), then her loss. it's not me with the problem. i admit to my mistakes. and this one isn't one of them-- no apologies from me.

-----

prayers for my mom

god, please don't take her away from me...
i'm not ready yet.
you gave me to her almost 25 years ago,
don't take her away from me.

No comments: