Thursday, May 31, 2007

there is no joy in this world

japayuki slut-- aka joy is no longer my friend. she can't understand me. she can't apologize for making a joke out of a very sensitive subject. it's not a joke. i will never use my mom or the building to get more money. she laughed at the subject, worst of all, she's not going to apologize for it. i don't care if she isn't going to apologize about the other subject, but please not about something she knows that's so sensitive. it's not a joke. it's not a joke. i guess i know who my friends are.

why am i such a bad judge of character? people pretend to be my friend, use me, take advantage of me. later they leave me and say that it's all my fault. maybe i am alone in this world. not now, mom's dead yet. i don't want her to die at all. that's the time that i will be all alone then. i don't care about myself when it comes to my mom. i always put my mom ahead of me and the company that she built for us.

is there one true friend out there? heck i can rant in this blog all i want. i know that no ones reading it. if someone is though-- these words are just a glimps into my life now. living it or standing next to me is truly a tough battle. it's a whirlwind of events.

No comments: